Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Looking Forward

  • Sunday, December 20, 2009
  • Today I begin this new blog. Not because I think we will post in it much right now. At the moment we have other things on our minds, another blog we keep to let those who love us know about the happenings in our lives. That blog is on Caringbridge and we have it because Tim has Cancer. Tim had Cancer. Well, right now we are in a little bit of a better place than we were 5 months ago.

    Right now, we have been given good news, that there are "no detectable signs of the cancer".

    We are engaged to be married in 4 months. A brand new start, appropriately in the Spring.

    We see a future with our families, and adding to our own family.....

    I guess I am starting this blog right now, today, as a sign that someday soon we will need a new place to land to keep our loved ones up on what is new and exciting in our lives. Someday soon it will be appropriate for us to sign off on Caringbridge, and when that happens, this will be our new place.

    Renewed hope, new beginnings, and the answer to so many prayers..... The start of a lifelong adventure in teamwork.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint