Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Learning Curve

  • Thursday, April 07, 2011
  • Labels:
  • Here I am, surviving the learning curve and out of my usual routine.

    I have learned that job hunting really is a full-time job in itself. I have been on several interviews the last couple weeks. Applying for jobs is so different than it was last time I was in the market. I've even drawn a few comparisons between the modern interview process and online dating. I can only imagine that being out of the dating scene for many years is even more intimidating than being out of the interviewing scene!

    In the meantime, Kaiser has become a very spoiled boy. He is so used to being "free" all day to wander the house and the yard that when we do have to put him in his crate, he has taken to chewing up his bed. He is on the 3rd bed in 2 weeks. Unusual since he is usually so respectful of his things.

    I've been able to run errands during the day for Tim so we have more free time together in the evening. I've gotten back in the habit of making a good, healthy dinner for us each night. All in all, this "unemployment" thing hasn't been so bad, but I am anxious to get back into a routine and feel like I am contributing again.

    If any of you out there know of any Executive Assistant positions or Administrative Assistant to General Counsel positions in the East Valley, keep me in mind - I have a pretty lovable resume and the letters of recommendation to go with it!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint