Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Big Reveal: Part Two: Sunday, June 19, 2011

  • Thursday, July 28, 2011
  • Labels: , , , , ,
  • Preface: The posts in this series were written in the past. I am posting them chronologically, but these events are not taking place right now, they already happened. The date in the title of each post is the date it was originally written.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I have heard people say "I've waited my whole life for this day" before and I always think it's a little overly dramatic. Really? Your "whole life"? Well, when my parents and grandparents arrived for Father's Day dinner, I really had waited my whole life for that day. Tim had been giddy and excited with me all day. I'm not even sure how I managed to prep dinner. I can't remember what I fixed. 

    I'd ordered the gift weeks ago and had it in the box for days. I'd wrapped it just that morning so I could keep looking at it and making sure it was just right. 

    Neither Tim nor I ate well - we were just waiting for dinner to be over so we could see my Dad open his gift. 

    I have to say, I loved their reactions. These are 2 people who couldn't possibly be more excited to finally be grandparents. And if their parenting is any indication, I think they'll be wonderful at it.

    Click HERE to watch the video.

    (If that link doesn't work, cut and paste this link into a new browser window: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qw47vWS_s4 )

    1 comments:

    Jessica and David Pedersen said...

    Oh my goodness, Autumn. How wonderful for your parents! I cried the whole way through!!!! LOVE!!!!!

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint