Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Challenge

  • Thursday, January 19, 2012
  • Labels: , ,
  • Today I would like to offer up a challenge to my chubby little children....

    Yes, I am calling them "chubby" because according to their ultrasound on Tuesday they are weighing in at 7lb 7oz and 7lb 12oz. Those are good weights for singletons, never mind twins. I am carrying around 15lbs of people in my tummy - wrap your mind around that one!

    I washed and packed a couple "newborn" sized outfits because I started doubting that the "preemie" outfits I have packed will fit them. Now we have options. I like options.

    Anyway... back to my challenge. Anson & Ayla, your mama challenges you to take charge of the situation and make your appearance in this world before Monday. If you choose to keep being stubborn and hiding out inside, you will be unpleasantly surprised when the Doctor induces me on Monday. There's still time for it to be your decision, so act quickly!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint