Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Anson vs. Ayla

  • Friday, February 24, 2012
  • Labels: , ,
  • In honor of the babies' one month birthday, I thought I would share a little bit of their sweet personalities and quirks. It has been exciting to watch their personalities emerge, and looking back I feel like I can even see their special little traits in their eyes in th photos from the day they were born.

    This motherhood stuff really is all it's cracked up to me. I'm loving it.




    ANSON






















    • Dark hair and "questionable" colored eyes that look darker every day.
    • Feels heavier than he is because of his stocky build.
    • Usually has his arms crossed across his chest "command presence" style. 
    • Makes growling noises, thus his nickname "The Bear". Sometimes Growly Bear, Snuggle Bear, Honey Bear.... 
    • Snores softly when he sleeps.
    • Has his daddy's feet, ear lobes, face, hairline, smile... pretty much looks exactly like Tim, which I love. 
    • Doesn't like being naked whether to be changed or to have a bath. 
    • Loves snuggling with me. 
    • Smiles in satisfaction when he poops. 
    • Is the greatest burper ever! (What a GUY!)
    • Gains comfort from using a pacifier. Would love his fingers if I'd let him have them.
    • Has a full bottom lip. 
    • Is ticklish on his feet. 

    AYLA





    • Red hair and blue eyes. 
    • Is long and lean - feels light when you hold her. 
    • Has her hands up around her face much of the time. 
    • Makes little "mew" noises when she eats earning her the nickname "Kitten". Usually a Happy Little Kitten, sometimes a Sad Kitten or a Wet Kitten. When she is upset, I often tell her she has "lost her mittens". 
    • I haven't decided who she looks like. I see a little bit of Tim and some of my Dad (especially the coloring). 
    • Loves changing clothes, the little fashionista. 
    • Enjoys baths. 
    • Is bright eyed and happy upon waking, but will quickly turn to wailing if she is hungry. 
    • Hates sitting in her own mess. You have about 3 minutes to get clean pants on her before she complains. 
    • Eats like a champ. 
    • Purses her lips into a "prissy mouth". 

    7 comments:

    Bernie and Jessica said...

    They are both so adorable Autumn!!! Love the updates.

    Trinity Angelica said...

    Awww.. so sweet!! I can NOT wait to meet them!!!
    I can picture how amazing you are with them.. they sure are lucky to have you as their Mommy!!!

    Brittany Barber said...

    I love this post! It's my favorite. I love my little brother and sister :)

    ~Brittany

    Unknown said...

    Hi Autumn!
    I am Yvonne Cooks mother and she introduced me to your blog, which I look forward to and can't wait till the next one. At first I would just bawl my eyes out, and sometimes I still cry, but I just wanted to say Thank you for sharing and that you have the absolute cutest little babies. I'm looking forward to watching them grow. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to keep taking all the pictures you can and log everything they do (time consuming I know. As they get older, make a little book because you may think you'll remember, but you won't, and jot down all the cutest little things they say, they will come up with some dandies! :) Video tape them also. I don't know why I'm telling you this, you know it. Anyways- until next time. Enjoy and again thanks. Cathy

    Unknown said...

    Hi Autumn!
    I am Yvonne Cooks mother and she introduced me to your blog, which I look forward to and can't wait till the next one. At first I would just bawl my eyes out, and sometimes I still cry, but I just wanted to say Thank you for sharing and that you have the absolute cutest little babies. I'm looking forward to watching them grow. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to keep taking all the pictures you can and log everything they do (time consuming I know. As they get older, make a little book because you may think you'll remember, but you won't, and jot down all the cutest little things they say, they will come up with some dandies! :) Video tape them also. I don't know why I'm telling you this, you know it. Anyways- until next time. Enjoy and again thanks. Cathy

    Autumn said...

    Thank you for the encouragement, you guys. It's good to know that there are actually people put there reading.
    This motherhood stuff is pretty awesome!

    Aunt Laurel said...

    Just getting around better, the knee is healing... am at the library and tears started down my face, again.
    There they ARE with their eyes open and their personaliies showing, just as you said. You sure do "double your pleasure, double the fun" with these two exquisite little ones!!!
    Love & Huggs,

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint