Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

First Easter Pictures

  • Tuesday, April 10, 2012
  • Labels: , , ,
  • I do take a lot of pictures. You'll just have to trust me on that. However, I usually take photos of the kids individually and then sometimes I use a fancy app on my iphone to do a split screen effect so they are at least next to each other.

    Trying to take a picture that is good of 2 infants in pretty near impossible.

    To demonstrate, see the "together" pictures that I took on Easter.


















    Anson: Mom, what are you doing??
    Ayla: I'm going to eat my dress.



    Anson: My eye itches.
    Ayla: Hey, look, my underwear matches my dress, see?


    Anson: Woah! 
    Ayla: Oooooh. Gram is funny.





    Anson: I'm pooping.
    Ayla: Let's dance! Come on. It will be fun! Eeew... what's that smell?


















    Anson: Are we done yet? This is boring.
    Ayla: Mom, he's touching me!


















    Anson: Is that a hangnail? Does that look like a hangnail to you? I think I have a hangnail.
    Ayla: I need a manicure.




    Now do you get why so many of our pictures look like this:


















    I figured you'd understand....

    1 comments:

    Brittany Barber said...

    Oh my god, CRACKING UP!!!! Hilarious. Love how you wrote what they're "thinking".

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint