Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Jade House

  • Tuesday, September 21, 2010
  • We all have names for the houses that we lived in growing up. At least I know that my family does and Tim's family does, so this leads me to believe that this is "normal". On my side, we refer to houses almost exclusively by color. "The Yellow House" and "The Green House" were 2 of my childhood homes. Tim's family is prone to street names for houses. He lived in "The LaDonna House" for a long time.
    Tim & I have spent that last couple years living in my little town house. It allowed us to save up some money for a forever home. We wanted the next house to be the house where we settle in, raise a family and have a lot of friends and family gathered around a big noisy table eating delicious food. The house where I could have a nice, big kitchen. Someplace where we wouldn't feel like we were going to split it at the seams. 
    Enter The Jade House.
    With a lot of help from family and friends, we are all moved in and have started making it ours. There's plenty of room for us to grow into the house. The neighbors are all nice, the neighborhood is wonderful. There are a lot of young families, great walking paths that Kaiser and I are making good use of, and a lot of shops and stores nearby.In short, it is our dream house.
    We are looking forward to many happy years and many welcome guests here.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That place looks very familiar!!! ;) I'm glad you found a great place to live. The people there are awesome!

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint