06.09.10
Today Tim and I went to see the Doctor for an ultrasound to see how my follicles are progressing. At this point, I have done only 2 of the 3 follicle stimulation shots. It appears that I have lovely follicles and they have asked me not to do the 3rd shot. Instead, they would like to trigger me to ovulate. (Yippee! One less shot for me!)
I will be doing the trigger shot on Thursday evening, and we will be trying to get pregnant on Saturday morning.
What a busy day that will be! Nancy is finally moving home from NC and we are throwing a little party to welcome her home that afternoon. I guess I could be sitting around laughing with old friends while getting pregnant. That's quite a thought.
Fingers crossed for twins!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Autumn
- Learning to navigate the unpredictable waters of life as a new mom and a young widow.... still with the sweetest puppy imaginable.
Labels
anson
(25)
ayla
(25)
baby fever
(34)
bad news
(4)
cake bites
(3)
cake bites by autumn
(4)
dating
(3)
deep thoughts?
(32)
development
(7)
family
(28)
friends
(16)
good news
(24)
grief
(1)
Home Improvements
(3)
IVF
(22)
job
(5)
kai
(8)
love
(6)
mommyhood
(20)
moving forward
(1)
pregnancy
(17)
questions
(11)
random thoughts
(25)
stupid effing cancer
(24)
suspense
(23)
the department
(7)
the twins
(44)
Tim
(47)
TMI
(7)
venting
(7)
widowhood
(12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment