06.17.10
Let's be honest, shall we?
When ever you are trying hardest not to think about something, you are in fact thinking about it the most. I feel like a demonstration of this right now.
So many people have told us to "put it out of our minds" until the 14 day mark rolls around when we can take a pregnancy test.
Instead, I think every urge to pee could be a sign. Tim keep asking me if I "feel pregnant". I have no idea - I don't know what pregnant feels like.
9 more days until we can take the test. 11 days until we can go to the Dr. for confirmation if the test is positive, or 11 days until we meet with the Dr. to form a plan for the next cycle if we are not pregnant.
So, yes, I am thinking about it. In fact, I have to focus to think about anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Autumn
- Learning to navigate the unpredictable waters of life as a new mom and a young widow.... still with the sweetest puppy imaginable.
Labels
anson
(25)
ayla
(25)
baby fever
(34)
bad news
(4)
cake bites
(3)
cake bites by autumn
(4)
dating
(3)
deep thoughts?
(32)
development
(7)
family
(28)
friends
(16)
good news
(24)
grief
(1)
Home Improvements
(3)
IVF
(22)
job
(5)
kai
(8)
love
(6)
mommyhood
(20)
moving forward
(1)
pregnancy
(17)
questions
(11)
random thoughts
(25)
stupid effing cancer
(24)
suspense
(23)
the department
(7)
the twins
(44)
Tim
(47)
TMI
(7)
venting
(7)
widowhood
(12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment