Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Almost Christmas!

  • Tuesday, December 21, 2010
  • Labels:
  • Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

    As if you didn't know when the trees and lights went up back in - well October if you frequent the mall. I am so excited about Christmas this year. Not because we have won the lottery and will be able to give all of our loved ones houses and cars for gifts, although that would be fairly awesome as well.

    I'm psyched because we are having Christmas at our house this year. My family and Tim's family around a big table filled with love, conversation and good food. Since we started talking about buying a house, we have been talking about the parties and dinners we could host. Tim's family has never been big on an actual Christmas Dinner, so they are flexible and willing to appease me. I think my Mom is just looking for a good excuse for me to enlist her help so that she can play in my new kitchen. Sounds good to me!

    I got a special collar for Kai that has jingle bells on it (that he hates, but sometimes we have to suffer to look good, pupper) and if I could find a Christmas apron, I'd probably be buying it as well.

    So far we have a total of 18 people coming for dinner including some friends who would otherwise be alone. This is exactly why I wanted a good sized house - so we can bring people together in love and food. Wish me luck because this is the first time I've cooked Christmas dinner and the first time I've had so many guests. Thank goodness for double ovens.

    This is going to be a wonderful celebration!!!

    (And, yes, I promise photos.)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint