Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Safe Haven

  • Monday, December 06, 2010
  • This makes me sick.
    So does this.
    And this.
    And now this.

    Sadly, I could post hundreds of links here and it really turns my stomach. Makes me nauseous, makes a lump grow in my throat. No matter what, I'll never understand people who can hurt a child, kill a child... kill their own child.

    There are so many people out there who want a child desperately. I don't live with the illusion that we are the only ones - oh, not by far. In fact we have several sets of good friends who also want a child so much that we are willing to pay a lot of money to put our bodies through the ringer just so there's a little person for us to love and teach and take care of. We're all awesome parents just waiting to have the opportunity.

    I propose this: don't kill your children - give them to us. The loving parents-in-waiting who can't manage to have our own babies. Just drop them off. Seriously. Send me an email and I'll give you directions to our house. You can sign over your parental rights and we'll call it a day. You can go on with your life. Your midlife crisis, your breakdown, your selfishness, your insanity, even your own suicide - but, please, just don't harm the children.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint