Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

2011

  • Tuesday, January 11, 2011
  • Click to view!

    Since I didn't get a Christmas card out this year do I fail as a newlywed? I sure hope not! The truth is we were just so busy leading up to the day that I didn't find time or I didn't make time.

    At any rate, here's a little glimpse at our wonderful year. And if a picture speaks a thousand words, well, I guess I'm off the hook ;-)

    In 2011, we look forward to:
    - More successes by Brittany up at NAU
    - Celebrating out one year anniversary with fondue and frozen wedding cake
    - Being ecstatic every time Tim's PSA remains undetectable
    - Family birthday lunches
    - Seeing Kaiser grow into a wonderful Big Dog
    - Attending the cancer walk Brittany chairs at NAU
    - Making Cake Bites a delicious success
    - Dinners
    - Settling into the house more and more
    - Growing a little baby
    - Watching Tim learn and love his job even more
    - Several upcoming visits from family and friends

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint