It's a new year, and with it comes renewed hope, new drive and new adventures.
I've been working on a little side project for a couple of months now. I know some of you have tasted it, er, heard about it....
This is a venture that grew very organically when Tim made a request for "those little cake balls" to take to work and share on his birthday. When he came home that night he was saying, "Babe, you should sell these things. Seriously." And that planted the seed.
We thought about calling it Baby Bites, because every dollar helps toward reaching our "Big Goal", but Cake Bites just sounded right, and there's no explanation necessary to strangers. Cake Bites by Autumn was born in October, a birthday present to myself, and I started working on a logo and playing with recipes.
Tim has been the best taste tester I could ever ask for - always willing to help. (It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!)
Now we have a facebook and you can "Like" us on facebook by clicking HERE.
You can also check out our fancy new website by clicking HERE.
I hope you get a chance to try these little delights soon!
Tasty Little Venture....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Autumn
- Learning to navigate the unpredictable waters of life as a new mom and a young widow.... still with the sweetest puppy imaginable.
Labels
anson
(25)
ayla
(25)
baby fever
(34)
bad news
(4)
cake bites
(3)
cake bites by autumn
(4)
dating
(3)
deep thoughts?
(32)
development
(7)
family
(28)
friends
(16)
good news
(24)
grief
(1)
Home Improvements
(3)
IVF
(22)
job
(5)
kai
(8)
love
(6)
mommyhood
(20)
moving forward
(1)
pregnancy
(17)
questions
(11)
random thoughts
(25)
stupid effing cancer
(24)
suspense
(23)
the department
(7)
the twins
(44)
Tim
(47)
TMI
(7)
venting
(7)
widowhood
(12)


0 comments:
Post a Comment