Preface: The posts in this series were written in the past. I am posting them chronologically, but these events are not taking place right now, they already happened. The date in the title of each post is the date it was originally written.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I am on the couch. Still. I'm not a "hang out on the couch" kind of girl at all, so this couch rest is making me a little nuts.
My big thrill today was realizing that Netflix Streaming actually has 170 episodes of Law & Order. I could probably watch them all back to back. Instead I have been watching documentary after documentary. And one cry-fest chick flick.
Mars is one of the lesser-known furry family members. He is a friendly white cat that I adopted about 10 years ago after he had been caught in the fan belt of a co-worker's husband's truck as a kitten. Before I ever had a dog, people would tell me that Mars acted like a dog. Well, Mars has been unable to leave me alone since we got home from the surgical center. He's been laying on my tummy if I'm on my back and snuggling my tummy if I'm on my side. I think he is trying to act as an incubator.
I do hope this lounging about helps these little embryos implant, but, man, I hope I never end up on bed rest. Sitting still is so not my style.

0 comments:
Post a Comment