Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Thankful 2013

  • Wednesday, November 27, 2013
  • Labels: , , ,
  • I am thankful....

    …for Ayla & Anson, who have brought me more joy and purpose that I ever imagined I could have.
    …for Jason who has shown me love and patience.He works hard to heal my broken heart while respecting my past and becoming my future. A delicate balance. 
    …for my family who has been so incredibly supportive.
    …for health. Something we easily take for granted until we no longer have it.
    …for my parents, who are the best Nana & Papa and who are gracious about giving me a much-needed break when I need it. Seeing them interact with A&A makes me so happy.
    …for my Sisters By Choice. I am an only child who has chosen 5 sisters – those ladies who have loved me at my best and my worst, for whom I would do anything. They are my family.
    …for my love of cooking. It makes me feel good to feed people, and I am grateful to have people to feed.
    …for Tim for helping to make me who I am and for giving me the greatest gifts of love and children.
    …for our home, not just because I love it for keeping us warm and safe, but because we have some wonderful neighbors and the surrounding community is a place I am happy to be raising the kids.
    …for Jason’s boys for opening up to me and giving me a chance. They brighten up my days.
    …for the opportunity to be at home with A&A as much as possible right now during their formative years.
    …for friends who mean so much to me, especially the ones who go out of their way to make an effort to continue communication even though I’ve dropped off the digital map.
    …for memories and for photographs and video when those memories get fuzzy.
    ...for the members of Tim's family who respect me as a person, a mother and his wife.
    …for technology and the inspiration, hope, communication and convenience it provides.
    …for my Moms of Twins group, and the new friends it has brought into our lives.
    …for Kaiser who is a fabulous “fuzzy brother” and who makes me feel very safe.
    …for new experiences to broaden my horizons.
    …for a healthy body and the ability to make it even healthier and stronger.
    …for Mars who was the best kitty I have ever had. We had a great 12 years together.
    …for the chance to sit on 2 boards for 2 organizations I believe in with all my heart. They allow me to make a difference.

    ...for the kindness of strangers. 

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember: "The things you take for granted, someone else is preying for." Give thanks, today and always. 


    1 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Tim & Autumn. Blogger template by Bloggermint